Who are we?
A Christian mission organization focus on fighting hunger due to famine, drought, flood, war, or other natural disaster.
We believe in ...
- Empowering our co-workers with financial and personnel resources to meet short term or long term’s community relief work
- Raising public awareness of community need
- Invite public participation to community care
- Sharing what we have and blessing others
We want to see ...
- Food as a tool to knock on doors. Through our networks and feeding, we can penetrate into the neighborhood
- Feeding and meeting physical and spiritual hunger
- Elimination of intergenerational poverty
We can ...
- Work on relieve hunger and suffering together
Feed The hungry, Hong Kong
Headquarter for Greater China and Asia:
- We are active in Cambodia, Myanmar, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Indonesia, North Korea, China and Hong Kong
- We study all requests for help
- Pay visit and evaluate the requests with our local partners
- Make recommendation on how to proceed
- What kind of help to give
- Supervise and oversee the project
- Seeking long term commitment andrelationship
How do we reach the poor?
- Partner with individual or corporate donors who share our vision to relieve hunger and suffering
- Donors to trust their donation with us to safely reach the people who need them
- Streamlined operating structure and minimize our administrative costs
- Focused on ensuring
- accountability of our local work partners
- effective implementation and monitoring system
- request for regular and adequate reporting on status
- field visits and assessments conducted before supporting projects
- regular visits to ensure consistent quality
Communication is the key
- Financial accounts
- Monthly reports
- Monitoring system
Sponsors & supporters
- Project progress reports
- Direct feedback from beneficiaries
- Field visits where possible
- Relationship building
- Feed the hungry has proven record of efficiency, integrity, and accountability
- Has resulted in many long-standing individual and corporate partnerships
Feeding our future generation
The world is a changing place – our model should evolve, we now come into “ Instead of giving a fish, let give them a fishing rod”.
but the fundamentals remain the same – addressing immediate needs, feeding them physically by providing food and encouraging them in the spirit.